HST Co. Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
The HST Co. Rewards Program is a digitalized loyalty program operated by Hamra Shopping & Trading Co. As a member, you will earn loyalty points upon every merchandise purchase you do at any of HST Co. stores across Lebanon listed hereunder & online via GS website: www.gs.com.lb or “GS Lebanon” mobile application.
The HST Co. Rewards Program includes two (2) eligible levels of membership: Blue & Black.
The membership level status determines the benefits that the member will receive under the HST Co. Rewards Program.
- To become a member in HST Co. Rewards Program, the customer should register at any HST Co. store or online via GS E-commerce platforms.
- As a member of the HST Co. Rewards Program, a unique e-rewards card number will be issued at the time of enrollment against the mobile number provided by the member.
All new members are automatically granted the introductory “Blue” level.
- By using the e-rewards card, whether physical or digital, in-store or online, members are automatically deemed to have accepted the current HST Co. Rewards Program Terms and Conditions which are occasionally subject to amendment.
- The membership of the HST Co. Rewards Program is free of charge.
- Membership is non-transferable and can only be used by the registered individual, as the authorized member. Authorized members can cancel their membership at any time by giving HST Co. a written notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members shall at any time hold only one valid membership in their name. If found otherwise, HST Co. reserves the right to cancel all memberships & keep one held by the person in their name.
- HST Co. is not responsible for communications due to change of address or other contact information including rewards entitlement, SMS or Email notifications & others.
- HST Co. reserves the right to revoke or refuse any membership if any act of fraud, shoplifting or cheating is detected, with or without cause and without notice. The membership can also be revoked if the concerned member/s is/are found to be involved in any sort of misuse of the HST Co. membership. In this given scenario, all the existing loyalty points associated with the HST Co. membership will be canceled and cannot be redeemed.
- Members Privacy: HST Co. will not disclose to any unauthorized party any data collected under the HST Co. Rewards Program.
- HST Co. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel the Rewards Program wholly or partially at any time and to cancel some or all the benefits associated with the program without the need for prior notice and without any responsibility.
- The HST Co. Rewards Program shall be governed by Lebanese laws.
- Points accrue when a member’s unique e-rewards card number is provided at the time of purchase for both in-store and online.
- Points will be updated on the member’s account within 60 minutes following in-store purchase or online order.
- Points can be earned at any HST Co. store and online as mentioned on the website. HST Co. reserves the right to add or remove any of the participating outlets any time without prior notification.
- Point calculations are based upon Lebanese pounds spent in-store & online.
- When members exchange products in-store, points previously posted to the account of the member who made the original purchase will be deducted from their account.
- Points and rewards have no cash value.
- Points are not transferable to any other party. They may only be used by the member of the program who has earned them, for the member’s personal benefits. Member benefits cannot be combined with benefits accrued by another member. Member benefits will not be applied retroactively to any prior purchases.
- The points balance cannot be pooled with the points balance of any other member at any point in time.
- Members can periodically earn bonus points on selected days assigned by HST Co. Bonus points help a member earn rewards faster, but do not contribute to a member’s overall level status.
- Members can track the earned loyalty points via the GS mobile application in the “Loyalty” section.
In addition, members can inquire about their points balance by contacting the customer service by phone: 01-353035 Ext: 444 or by email: email@example.com
- All benefits or special offers provided by the Rewards Program will be regularly updated on HST Co.’s website.
- HST Co. has the right to modify the way in which loyalty points are earned and redeemed, including the number of loyalty points earned and the equivalent value.
- HST Co. reserves the right to adjust the number of points accrued if the points were accrued as a result of error or misrepresentation, negligence, card or technical malfunction, or for any other reason resulting in the points being invalidly accrued.
- Whether the member is a blue or a black member, the loyalty points do not expire unless the member did not use the e-rewards cards at least once within the calendar year*.
*Loyalty Calendar Year: From September 1st until August 31st of every year.
The member will upgrade from the Blue level to the Black level automatically upon meeting the level’s qualifications as follows:
- The first level, “Blue”, is achieved upon enrollment in the HST Co. Rewards Program.
Members in the blue level are hereby referred to as “blue members”.
HST Co. Rewards Program benefits for the Blue members:
- Blue members earn one (1) point for every LBP 1,000 spent in-store & online via GS E-commerce platforms.
- Blue members redeem loyalty points in-store or online on their next purchase via GS E-commerce platforms upon the reach of 5,000 points on the e-rewards card.
5,000 points = LBP150,000 purchase of member’s choice
- Blue members benefit from exclusive blue-member-only promotions on selected days.
- Blue members get 500 bonus points on their birthday upon any merchandise purchase at any HST Co. store & online via GS E-commerce platforms.
- The second level, “Black”, is achieved automatically when the member reaches 5,000 points on the e-rewards card.
Members in the black level are hereby referred to as “black members”.
HST Co. Rewards Program benefits for the Black members:
- Black members earn one (1) point for every LBP 1,000 spent in-store & online via GS E-commerce platforms.
- Black members redeem loyalty points instantly in-store & online on their next purchase without having a minimum number of points on the reward card.
Black members can choose to wholly or partially redeem the loyalty points.
Every 25 points= LBP1,000 purchase of member’s choice
- Black members benefit from exclusive black-member-only promotions on selected days.
- Black members get notified about HST Co.’s latest events/promotions/offers ahead of others.
- Black members have a VIP access to special events.
- Black members get 500 bonus points on their birthday upon any merchandise purchase at any HST Co. store & online via GS E-commerce platforms.
Black members have a grace period* to enjoy the benefits & perks of the black level.
Once the grace period is over, black members must earn 3,500 loyalty points during the calendar year** to maintain the black level status otherwise will be downgraded to the blue level.
*Grace Period: From the date of upgrade until August 31st.
**Loyalty Calendar Year: From September 1st until August 31st of the year following the upgrade date.
Upon upgrade to the black level status or downgrade to the blue level status, the member’s e-rewards card serial number remains the same – only the digital card on the GS mobile application will change colors. Members can continue using their e-rewards card and enjoying the benefits applicable to their card status.
Redeeming Points Earned
- Members can redeem the points accumulated on their e-rewards card in-store by visiting any of our HST Co. stores or online via GS-commerce platforms.
Redemption of points in the blue level differs from the redemption of points in the black level.
- Blue members will have a wallet balance worth LBP150,000 automatically after they reach 5,000 points on their e-rewards card. They can choose to redeem their wallet balance in-store or online wholly or partially.
Blue members will automatically upgrade to the Black level after they reach 5,000 points.
Accordingly, the remaining points balance exceeding the 5,000 points will be eligible for redemption in the Black level.
- Black members are eligible for redemption any time; they have no points threshold to reach.
Every 25 points can be redeemed for LBP1,000 purchase amount.
- When members visit any of the HST Co. stores and make a transaction, the cashiers will be able to inform them of the value of points available for redemption in their account. The members may choose to redeem the points in full or in part. Members need to have a complete updated profile in our system to redeem their points. If members do not redeem the entire value of their points, the balance value will remain in the members’ account and the points can be used towards future transactions at the time of redemption.
- Showing the digital e-rewards card on the GS mobile application to the cashier upon redemption in-store is mandatory. Using the physical e-rewards card or the registered mobile number is not accepted.
The redemption can be completed only if the redemption transaction is accepted by our system.
- In case the black members have 25+ points in their balance & also have a remaining wallet amount, they can choose to redeem both balances within one redemption transaction.
- Loyalty points available for redemption cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Loyalty points once redeemed cannot be used again.
- If the value of the purchase exceeds the value of the loyalty points available in the membership account, the remaining amount must be paid by the member using a valid payment method. Accordingly the customer will get loyalty points for the cash amount he paid for: (LBP 1000 = 1 point)
- Once the redemption transaction is successfully done, it cannot be cancelled.
- Members cannot request to cancel the redemption invoice & request the points back.
- Whether the member is a blue or a black member, the loyalty points & wallet balance - if exist - do not expire unless the member did not use the e-rewards cards at least once within the calendar year*.
*Loyalty Calendar Year: From September 1st until August 31st of every year.
HST Co. reserves the right to modify, cancel or withdraw the terms and conditions at any point in time at HST Co.'s own discretion, which includes the right to withdraw or cancel any or all of the HST Co. memberships issued, refuse to award points, withdraw points, refuse the right to redeem points collected for any breach of these conditions or failure to pay for a purchase without prior notice.